Wednesday 23 July 2014

13/3/2010 Offline for a while...

SubjectOffline for a while...
DateCreated3/12/2010 12:57:00 AM
PostedDate3/12/2010 2:41:00 AM

I'm moving today, so I won't be online for a while(5 weeks!). Therefore, although I'll be out and about round town (hopefully including tonight if I can get myself sorted out in time) you probably won't be seeing any more blogs from me for a while. I'll still be living in Barnet (even more so) so I won't need to change my name. 
How long I'll be offline for depends on Tiscali/TalkTalk.  Being in mind how shite their customer support seems to be - I spent an hour on the phone to them on hold yesterday to try to get this sorted out - during which time they cut me off twice before I got anywhere near the front of the 'queue'.  I may be offline for a few days at least. On the other hand, at least that will give me more time to take care of the tedious so called 'real life' stuff...

So if I don't reply to messages etc, it's (probably) not because I'm ignoring you - I just haven't been able to log to to read them.

Meantime, I should see some of you out there in the real world over the weekend. 
PS: I didn't make it out that night - silly to think there was ever much chance. Huge thanks to my friends for helping me move - especially Jason for providing the transport!

No comments:

Post a Comment