Thursday 8 May 2014

30/5/2008 Girls On Top & Dirty Love @ the Dublin Castle

SubjectGirls On Top & Dirty Love @ the Dublin Castle
PostedDate5/30/2008

Can't remember much about this as it was over two months ago now. Either my camera batteries ran out or I didn't have it with me, so only poor quality pictures from my phone - I hadn't figured out how to get the flash on it working, not that it would probably have made much difference anyway...

Dirty Love were on first. Female fronted and punk influenced. They've got some good tunes. The Johnny Thunders influenced guitarist was good - seen him before somewhere I think? He certainly looks familiar anyway.


Girls On Top were fun, but didn't seem as over the top as usual. They always seem to draw a decent crowd at the Dublin Castle though - something not many bands seem able to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment