Wednesday 21 May 2014

20/7/2008 Eights 'N' Aces @ Tommy Flynn's

SubjectEights ’N’ Aces @ Tommy Flynn’s
PostedDate7/20/2008

I seem to be going to the same venues quite regularly, and seeing some bands quite regularly as well - it all seems a bit of a blur. Or maybe that's because of the beer? 

So here I am at Tommy Flynn's again, and here I am watching Eights 'N' Aces again, although at a different venue. I'm getting fed up of trying to describe the same bands and venues over and over again, and you must be getting fed up of reading about them too. It's not like I'm paid to come up with fresh and entertaining things to say about the same acts all the time so here's a picture instead.

OK, so maybe not every picture is worth a thousand words, but at least it's a better quality one than the last one I posted of this band. It's late and I'm tired and needing sleep, so if you want to know more about the band and venue: Tommy Flynn's is a nice pub. Eights 'N' Aces are a good band. Go check the links.
Good night! 
PS: This venue later became 'The Wheelbarrow'

No comments:

Post a Comment