Saturday 10 May 2014

1/6/2008 - Part 1. Honeykill @ Bar Monsta

SubjectHoneykill @ Bar Monsta (1st June Part 1)
PostedDate6/1/2008

Back to Camden tonight for a change. Or Not. I haven't been to Bar Monsta so much recently, but I'd go to see either of the first two bands on the bill tonight on their own, so here I am. Honeykill are on first and get to play to quite a few people - as they deserve.

There are new songs, and new people in the crowd to be won over. The crowd seem to like what they are seeing and hearing...

If you are wondering why Tish has 'This one's for Inde' written on her arm? Inde is Tish's recently deceased and much missed dog.

Can you guess at which point in the show my camera batteries ran out and I had to switch to my phone camera?

If you can guess then you win the chance to buy me a bottle of Newcastle Brown at the next Honeykill gig. 

The current version of the band is definitely the most dynamic and exciting yet.

Yes, it's still daylight outside - that can't be right can it?!!!! 
The evening was still young and there was more rock to follow...
PS: Bar Monsta later became 'Camden Rock' - the worst venue for miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment