Monday 26 May 2014

13/9/2008 Big Num @ The Bull & Gate

SubjectBig Num @ The Bull & Gate
PostedDate9/13/2008

I arrive having already had a few drinks down the road at Quinn's to help celebrate a friend's birthday. 

I seem to have been to the Bull & Gate quite a few times recently. It's not one of my favourite venues, but it's better than it used to be and the sound is often quite good these days.

Big Num are on good form as usual - I've never seen them play anything but an excellent show.

They are one of those bands who are totally into what they are doing. It's all about the music with this lot.

This band don't play in London that often, but I've always found them well worth seeing when they do. They have good enough songs and a lively performance that always seems to win plenty of people over who have never seen them before.
PS: The Bull & Gate closed as a music venue in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment