Tuesday 20 May 2014

13/7/2008 Eights 'N' Aces @ The World's End

SubjectEights ’N’ Aces @ The World’s End
PostedDate7/13/2008

Oh dear - my blogging is going to pot!  Not only am I still five or six weeks behind writing them (meaning I can't actually remember much about the gigs) but I am now getting the dates mixed up when I find the pictures I took, so they are being posted in the wrong order!  They should show up on MySpace in the right order though. I have also realised that there were some gigs I went to and didn't take any pictures (for a variety of reasons) and as I look at the pictures to aid my alcohol addled memory before writing my blogs this means one or two gigs where I didn't take pictures have slipped through the net. I think one of these was Queen Adreena at the Luminaire a couple of months ago - sorry if anyone was waiting for that...

Anyway, this was another of those nice relaxed free Sunday evening gigs at the World's End. Eights 'N' Aces are playing again - they seem to be becoming regular fixtures here. However, things don't go smoothly for them today - Jason manages to break a guitar string, and his guitar strap - both during the first song! Well the date is the 13th... Still, things go smoothly enough after that and the band play a good set.

Yes, it was a nice warm summer day for once - so you only get a crappy phone-camera picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment