Monday 21 April 2014

I can't be arsed...

SubjectI can’t be arsed...
DateCreated1/7/2008 3:00:00 PM
PostedDate1/7/2008 2:34:00 PM

To anyone waiting for part two of my New Year's Eve blog:

will get it done, but not tonight. Or tomorrow. After the rigours of the festive (or festering) season I felt like a bit of a break. To be honest I just couldn't be arsed to spend hours sorting through the 100+ pics I took on the night for the best ones, cropping/editing, etc, then actually writing the bloody thing in the following few days - so I've only posted half of it so far. Over the weekend I: Did the weekly shop, hunted for a new car battery, did my laundry, washed my filthy car for the first time in many weeks, played some guitar, searched for (and found} a better deal on my car insurance, burned myself a rockin' AC/DC comp CD to play in the car, got myself a broadband upgrade, and put a new battery in the car. After all of which I still didn't have time to do that blog. And I wasn't in the mood anyway.

Tonight after a day at work and catching up on other stuff I still haven't got time and can't be arsed anyway - sleep is more important at this moment in time as I got less than three hours kip last night. And I won't do it tomorrow either as I'm going to a gig. I haven't had a drink for nearly a week now so I'm looking forward to some R&R and a few beers tomorrow night - after which I will of course be even more behind with my blogging...

Bloody hell - I almost make it sound like any of this is actually important. Well it sort of is for me as it's what passes for my life. At least I've got one.

I think.

It's a dirty job but...

EDIT: I've finally posted my New Year's Eve blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment