Wednesday 5 March 2014

Ongoing re-posting of old blogs, and adding some missing pictures.

Still working on the mammoth task of re-posting my hundreds of old 'Lost' MySpace blogs - I really want to get this finished before posting on my more recent activities to keep the chronology right...

I have actually managed to add a load of pictures that were missing from the last 30 or so posts about gigs - some of the pictures might not be in the original order though. Some of the photos aren't bad as it happens. I couldn't even remember some of these gigs until I saw the pictures! Some of these bands have long since split up, but a few are still out there gigging - I saw one of them last weekend and I'll be seeing another next Friday...

1 comment:

  1. I've now finished re-posting all the old posts from MySpace and am and trying to catch up with more recent gigs and stuff - I'm still five or six months behind but I'm getting there...

    ReplyDelete