Tuesday 11 February 2014

8/2/2007 WTF?

SubjectWTF?
PostedDate2/8/2007

A few people seem to be interested in reading my shit - over 25 people had subscribed to this crap last time I looked, although I'm sure they don't all actually read most my blogs - I know some of you do though.  I thought some people were interested to read about the gigs I go to, a few of you are at some of the same gigs themselves, some people can't get to many (if any) for various reasons and are interested to know what they were like. So how come that out of all the blogs I've posted so far this year, by far the most interest/comments/kudos has gone to one that just featured me getting thrown off a bus?  It's hardly headline news is it? I can't see it being covered in The Sun/Kerrank!/Mental Hamster, etc. Did I miss something here?
I guess people like me getting thrown off buses?

No comments:

Post a Comment