Monday 27 January 2014

1/7/2006 Part 1. G-Lounge & Decadence last night...

SubjectG-Lounge & Decadence last night (part one)
PostedDate7/1/2006

Woke up at ten to one this afternoon - I planned to be at a local festival at one enjoying the first of the bands and patronising the beer tent. Looks like I'm going to be a bit late...

Staggered in at five this morning looking like I'd been in a fight - which I haven't. Might post a picture later...

Saw Vamps 'N' Gypsies ROCK the G-Lounge, and bits and pieces of various othe bands. Then went to Decadence and ended up absolutely shit-faced....I was covered in blood - my own! I had no idea what happened and couldn't remember a thing - I must have fallen down on the steps to the toilet or something and hit my head. I was feeling no pain and had no idea I'd even fallen over. Thanks to the one or two people who helped me sort myself out and clean myself up a bit.

Full blog to be posted in due course when I get some time. Now I have an appointment with a beer tent and some more live bands. I might have sobered up a bit by the time I've walked to the festival...

No comments:

Post a Comment